ABOUT GOLDBERG SUPPLY, CO.
oldberg Supply Co. was established as “M. Goldberg Sewing Supplies, Inc.” by Max Goldberg in 1925. It was the first American company supplying the used Singer machines to Japan.
In 1941, when World War II started in the Pacific, the company closed its operations.
In 1976, Manny Goldberg, son of the company’s founder who has been a branch manager for Consew Co. in Japan, re-established the company in New York.
In 1990, Sanford Pahk took over the company and changed its name to Goldberg Supply Co. The company is the exclusive importer / distributor of “Orange” brand sewing / embroidery / quilting machine needles. Additionally, the company has been supplying custom-made parts for industrial sewing / embroidery / quilting machines. Additionally, the company supplies various parts (made of metals, plastic, rubber, etc.) to the textile, bedding, and other industries.
Goldberg Supply Co. is the exclusive distributor of Orange® brand sewing needles and also supplies Singer Needles and custom machine parts. We offer hundreds of sewing machine parts for all your sewing, quilting and embroidery needs.
Goldberg Supply Co.
Exclusive Distributor of Orange® Brand Sewing Machine Needles
– 200,000,000 needles per year
– Over 50 countries
WESTIG N 100 STEEL
– from West Germany-the finest!
NEEDLE EYE “DE-BURRING”-CHEMICALLY
– New, sophsticated installation
– for needles operating at speeds over 5,500 spm
– 23 teams of highly-trained technicians
ORANGE-DEVELOPED HALF-MOON SCARF
– superior type, for needles operating at below 5,500 spm
FLIP-CAP CONTAINER COVERS
– slide-back transparent containers, for curved needles
– $2.5 Million in the latest equipment and facilities
SWISS “SAFED” HEAT TREATMENT
– no brittleness. no softness